Thursday, March 21, 2013

Weekend fun

I've had a few days pass (most of a month) since I've blogged, and there are some pictures that I need to show from the past couple of weekends.

First, just so you know, my sweet girly girl who is so exited (and able) to put together the little fashionista outfit that she was sporting in the last post also makes mud pies.  Just for reference:


Adorable.
Those are my cleaning gloves. No, she didn't ask permission.



We also visited the annual sale at Bicycle Garage of Indy, spent some gift cards sent to us from BGI for appearing in their blog (double score!), and got Teddy his own bicycle trailer.  We're so excited for cycling season!  Here is Teddy in his new helmet.  He has to wear one, too, even though he's just going to be hanging out in his trailer. :)


I also have to show you guys this one.  Jason is such a great Daddy.  Addie is such a sweet sister.  And that's my leg.  You can't win them all in one picture.  But you can come close.


1 comment:

  1. Love Teddy's helmet! Glad to see that mud pies are still in vogue!

    ReplyDelete