Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Timber!!

Teddy has officially outgrown his baby pumpkin car seat.  This is a problem for me because he doesn't sit up very well yet.  So, going to the grocery store for me is a bit more of a challenge than it used to be.  There just isn't a great place for him to hang out in the cart anymore!  He doesn't have his little seat, and the "big kid" seat doesn't hold him upright.  I don't often take the little bugaboo to the store, anyway, but here's what happened yesterday when I did. 

First, he was like this:


Then, he was like this:


Repeat.  12 thousand times.  Thankfully, his grocery cart cover (passed down by the Kimmerle family...thank you!!) is soft, so he wasn't upset by falling over all the time.  It was amusing to me, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment